Here are some tips to help you keep your Fiverr account from getting banned:
- Follow Fiverr’s terms of service and community guidelines: Make sure that your activities on the platform comply with Fiverr’s policies.
- Don’t engage in any fraudulent or dishonest activities: This includes plagiarism, impersonation, and using fake reviews or ratings.
- Don’t spam buyers or send unsolicited messages: Only communicate with buyers who have shown an interest in your gig.
- Don’t offer services that are not allowed on Fiverr: Make sure that your gig offerings comply with Fiverr’s policies.
- Do not post inappropriate or offensive content, and make sure to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are uncertain about whether an action is allowed on Fiverr, you can consult their terms of service or contact their customer support team for more information.
- Respond promptly to buyer inquiries and requests: Show that you are reliable and professional by responding promptly to buyer inquiries and requests.
By following these tips, you can help prevent your Fiverr account from getting banned. If you do run into any issues, you can contact Fiverr’s customer support team for assistance.